Additional Fees

I booked shuttle service between Midway and O'Hare airports in Chicago via Viator's website. First, Viator sent me the wrong directions on how to locate the shuttle desk at Midway Airport.

When I did find the desk they had no record of my pre-paid reservation even though I had the printed voucher and email verifying the reservation and payment. I had to take a cab. I called the night before the return trip and was assured the shuttle would pick me up. It did not and another costly cab ride was necessary.

When I returned home, Viator customer service refused to issue a refund stating I had to prove I did not receive shuttle service-how do you prove this?? Do not use this company. They are untrustworthy and dishonest.

They are just an unreliable middleman service, so call local the shuttle service and book directly through them.

Reason of review: Failed to provide the service .

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 11, 2015.

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1062967

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were unable to make use of the service at this time.

Unfortunately, there is not enough information given here for us to find your reservation so that we can comment on it directly.

We do need to request refunds from our Tour Operators to refund our customers, so any information you can provide to our Refunds Department would assist them in their communication with the Tour Operator.

We do hope this information helps.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you otherwise had an excellent Holiday.

All the Best,