2.9K views

I am very frustrated at not being able to phone or email Viator despite their website saying you can 'call or email 24/7'. No phone number is listed on the website and any email contact is only through pre determined drop down selections.

There is no facility to write a free text message. We contacted the provider direct to cancel a tour due to illness but will still need to try and contact Viator for a refund of the tour. Hopefully we can get it.

I have booked several tours with Viator but will not be booking any more as I am uneasy about not being able to talk directly with them. Customer service is very poor.

Review about: Viator Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer care, No phone contact number and inabiity to contact viator directly.

Comments

I booked a whale and dolphin super saver tour with Viator on 4th April & to date have had no confirmation. It is not in my junk mail, as has been suggested on numerous forums & I am unable to find a UK telephone number, despite searching for many many hours.

Every number is for America & I am not spending huge sums of money trying to find out why they can’t do their job properly! Please can anyone help?many ThanksAdrienne

On 11/26/2017, I was told by Viator's "local contact" (The French Way) that we would receive a refund within one month when the guide didn't show for our scheduled tour in Montmartre (reference BR-632391068

= $305.70). No refund yet and no way to contact them...The support@viator.com email address is invalid and their website doesn't provide customer service contact info. By the way, the local contact for this Paris service was actually in Argentina.

Typed in wrong date for tour need to move it on 24 hours can't be done so next step is to cancel credit card and two fingers to viator

I was ill and could not use the Boston 3 day pass, can I get a refund if I was ill and who do I contact and how!!??

I am having the same problem, I have questions before booking and cannot get a live person to talk to so this makes me leary of dealing with them.

Try these, the Australian one worked for us

(866) 648-5873 USA & Canada

(888) 651-9785 Social Team

+6 128 069 5885 Australia

(702) 648-5873 International

to Ricardo #1374982

The Australian number you gave DOES NOT work! Not sure how you say it did!

to Ricardo #1374984

Thanks Ricardo. My bad, I actually tried that number again and miraculously got through after a ten minute wait!

If you are calling from within Oz, dial 02 8069 5885. I too emailed Viator FIVE times with no response (very poor support) to chase up a refund after they took funds from my account and have not returned them.

As mentioned, I did finally get through on the phone, so persistence pays. I will never book through them (middle man for Trip Advisor) again!

Extremely difficult to get hold of - they do not answer telephone (which is an international number) and I could not find a way of emailing free text.

I found a number that gets you to a customer service agent:

1 888 651-9785. If the menu choices don't apply, hit "0" to get to an agent.

My experience has been exactly the same as was described in this complaint. The web page heralds "24/7 support with 'a LIVE person." But this is BS.

There is no live support telephone number provided and no way to contact them except by email. I sent two emails over the space of 2 weeks and received only an automated response from Viator that my question would be sent to the provider (this time in Paris), but after significant waits I received absolutely ZERO response from anyone.

Very irritating to be told that this is a "VIP" service company when they make a clear point to avoid providing support or even a telephone number. AVOID THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT TO FEEL CONFIDENT IN YOUR PLANNING.

ViatorSocialTeam
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1282886
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We're sorry to hear you've had some difficulty contacting us.

If you ever need any assistance, you can call us at 1-866-648-5873, or via e-mail at support@viator.com.

We do hope this information helps.

All the Best,

Viator Social Team

to ViatorSocialTeam Apo, Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, & Canada, United States #1313977

Want to try that again? This phone number is bogus.

to Anonymous Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1315111

And no one responds to emails to that support address

to ViatorSocialTeam #1358369

Do you have a number for the UK, as I have the same issue?

to ViatorSocialTeam #1362980