Insurance Quality

The tour on Wednesday the 17th was 5 hours longer than it was suppose to be. The driver was very good and professional. Did great on very dangerous route. There was a female "tour guide" that was horrible as a guide. Great as a person, but did not give us any history or information. She would say that is a church, that's is a school there is the ocean. That's not acceptable. In addition the tour got to the Bob Marley museum so late that the employees were closing and going home. They did open for us, however the tour was very short and not the amount of time that was needed in this museum. The tour also ended so late we missed the latest dinner reservation and the buffet at our hotel.

The trip due to travel time was extremely to long, the weather did not warrant longer travel times. Also the bus picked up the new female "tour guide" and dropped off at a random location. This is kind of disturbing to guest. This also creates delays on our trip. This we felt unsafe.

A little bit about the buss; the seats were broke, armrest broke, microphone broke. Ect..

Because of these reasons I DID NOT allow my family back on the Viator booking for the next day. The hotel called and spoke to the number on the reservation to inform the company we would not be going. I did get an email confirmation that the trips were cancelled.

I booked using Viator because trip advisor backed it and after a huge purchase of Viator I expected a much different experience.

I have been trying to work with Viator for the past 4 months to get this resolved and they refuse to give a helping hand in the matter.

The service was far from what was indicated and bought. The accommodations were not as described, the trip was not as described, the time frame was not as described. Therefore the next trip was cancelled. I could not allow another day of a once in a lifetime trip to be taken away from us, or subject my family to the unsafe conditions that were experienced.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viator Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 23, 2015.

Comments