I purchased tickets on-line through VIATOR for the DC Duck Tour for Saturday, October 3, 2015. I received a telephone call from DC Duck Tour the morning of October 3, 2015 advising me that due to inclement weather, DC Duck Tours cancelled all of their October 3, 2015 tours.

I asked the DC Duck Tours representative, Monique, to credit my original source of payment and advised me that since VIATOR handled the purchase that I would need to contact them directly which I did. I received an e-mail that VIATOR would have to research and promised to get back to me within 20 working days.

It's been long past the 20 working days and still no word from VIATOR. Horrible customer service

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dianaperrin.com stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and lack of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dc duck tour and associated monetary loss in the amount of $96. Viator needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dc duck tour in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1062965

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, there is not enough information given here for us to be able to investigate the delay you are reporting for your response.

To follow up concerning your reservation, we recommend writing to Support@Viator.com and including your booking number and the words "Refund Request" in the subject line.

Be sure to give a detailed description of your experience, and the resolution you are requesting, as this can help our agents complete their investigations more efficiently.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do hope this information helps.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you otherwise had an excellent Holiday.

All the Best,