3.4
Number of Destinations

Our tour guide never showed up or contact us in any way. The company was called Greyline and they operate out of Hanoi, Vietnam.

We contacted Viator via email after they were a half hour late (no reply) then waited at our hotel two more hours. This was our only day in Hanoi so we were very disappointed. Our hotel front desk watched us waiting, and when Viator refused to give us our money back they offered to contact them on our behalf. Despite a flurry of emails, witnesses, and hours wasted waiting they remained adamant about not refunding our money.

Very sad!

I wish we would have just booked with our hotel! Viator asked us why we didn't contact the tour guide, I had no means to do so and thought that if we waited where I said we would be at the right time we could count on someone showing up.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Other tours in china and offer parts of vietnam were excellent, All the other guides have been nice, Other tours have been on time and reliable.

I didn't like: Poor communication, Customer care, Poor tour operators, That it was hard to find the customer care email, Guide for hannoi did not show up.

Comments