2.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Update by user Apr 04

I have not heard a word from Viator. Now we can add, their customer service sucks too. I am going to St Lucia soon, and will not be using them for any excursion.

Update by user Mar 06

VIATOR is not honest when trips are changed or altered. Engine failure during first try.

Original review posted by user Mar 05

I wrote a review already, on VIATOR'S reviews. and they refused to post it.

I went to ST Thomas last January 2017, BEFORE the hurricane.

I signed up for a one day excursion to BVI, VIrgin Gorda, and we were suppose to go to Jost Van Dyke, PAINKILLER bar, but the sea was to rough.

The rough seas is not their fault, but not telling us we were changing islands connected to this exact excursion, until we were out in the middle of the BVI. was shady at best.

We left from Sapphire Beach, and we got all the way to Tortola, and had 1 engine fail.

We had to turn around and go back, and try again tomorrow.

Paid for the taxi back and forth twice.

The next day we took off again early. We went to Virgin Gorda (shortest stop over ever) and then some other island, but not Jost Van Dyke.

One young crew member was VERY nice. He was light and kind.

There was one guy who worked their longer who went out of his way to be a jerk, ONLY to me the whole time.

He demanded a group of adult women wear life preservers while we sat in 2 foot deep water. It was ridiculous and created bad vibes.

I wanted to switch boats as we had another following and I fit better with that group. They even went and made me a drink, after hearing about my day.

I was a solo traveler, and they kept kicking me out of 2 very long tables. set up for our group at the top of Virgin Gorda.

I ended up sitting alone, across from the pool alone. Just me!

The Pain Killers they served on the boat were super weak.

I am a "light weight" and I drank 4 and caught zero buzz.

Because of most of the workers being rude, I would never book again.

Also, not posting reviews that YOU DO NOT LIKE, is wrong.

How can you learn what to fix, if you do not allow us to post?

Never again......

Review about: Viator Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments