Viator, Inc. is the company we booked through online for a one-day tour at Napa and Sonoma services for 5 tickets with my family.

This bus tour service as indicated listed on their webpage 1. Pick up the buyers from their hotels at schedule; 2. Get the tour with the tour guide; 3. Drop off buyers at hotel locations.

For the service I paid at $62.00USD I did not receive the service of the picking up at the hotel as scheduled. I ended up paid for 2 taxis rides for 5 people. We are tourist at the city and have no ideas where the locations were after the taxi driver dropped us off. We had to spent time finding the bus ride without even have a chance for a breakfast for an hour before going to the wine tour.

After the tour, I have contacted the company but they refused to resolve in any solutions.

I filed this complain in BBB regarding this complaint, they don't seem to responding to what happened. I strongly recommend DO NOT try booking with this company for any traveling packages!!

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Viator Verified Representative

Hello bettypchou,

We are sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience. I'd look to look deeper into your complaint, unfortunately there's not enough information above to help research.

For that reason, can you please send a message to socialteam@viator.com with your booking number and the information you included above so I can see if there's anything we can do to help with your situation.

Thank you in advance.

All the Best,

Loryanna M.

Viator Customer Service

to ViatorSocialTeam Madrid, Madrid, Spain #713856

Viator: We rely heavily on your accurate and satisfactory service. The above has made me doubt this time to book with you for my trip to Spain, where I am already!