Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Hey Viator Finance Department do you think you can take a moment from your busy schedule and respond to one of my MULTIPLE EMAILS that I have sent every single day this week regarding the payment that you owe us for all the tours we gave in December 2016 that we have not been paid for. You sent me an email saying that the payment was transferred on 1/22/2017 to my bank however the bank never received it and every day my emails have been ignored.

I call Viator and I have been told nonsense every day. It will be there tomorrow, It will be there tomorrow, I assure you it will be there tomorrow.... IT HAS BEEN A WEEK AND THE PAYMENT IS NOT THERE. Ironic when I call the receptionist tells me that there is no phone number to the finance department.

I NEED SOME ANSWERS WHERE IS MY MONEY VIATOR? Viator got paid we want to get paid too. This is beyond ridiculous. The next step is contacting a lawyer.

Customers should know that when they book tours the supplier is not getting paid. Ashli Young owner at Nawlins Theatrical Tours & Show Me New Orleans (504)358-7012 ashliryoung@gmail.com

Review about: Viator Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lack of care for my problem that viator created, Response time.

Comments