1.5

I had a Great Barrier Reef Experience booked and unfortunately there was problems with the Seaplane and the tour company had to cancel it. I have tried phoning 3 times and each time, you get the usual "we are expecting high call volumes and your wait will be over 10mins" after 25 mins I give up.

I have emailed 3 times and got an acknowledgement that states "Refund requests may take longer to allow us time to investigate, and will be responded to within 5 business days".

10 days later still no contact.

Complete rubbish - DO NOT USE THEM!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $603. The author is overall dissatisfied with Viator. The most disappointing about great barrier reef tour from Viator was unresponsive, customer care and customer service , but reviewer liked easy to book. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Viator.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Viator to other companies on our site.

Comments