2.0

I tried to book a promotional tour a couple of months ago but there was a glitch in their system. When I contacted customer service, they told me that I can try back later and they will honor the promotional since it's obviously a technical issue on their end.

When I called customer service at a later date as suggested in the email, they said they can't honor the price since I have no proof of the promotion? Isn't that what the email was for? I should have taken a screenshot but it was my fault for believing people are honest.

I've been using viator for the last 5 years and have recommended them to many. Now, I'm not sure that their lack in integrity will keep my coming back.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Viator. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Viator.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Viator to other companies on our site.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1212337
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We do generally have records of what was told to you via e-mail.

As such, we would like to investigate this for you further.

Please e-mail SocialTeam@viator.com with any information you may be able to provide so we can find the e-mail that was sent to you, and see what resolution we may be able to offer.

All the Best,