Viator - "Confirmed" tour was ignored by the local tour operator in Barcelona, Spain
Viator doesn't run the tours themselves.
We got to the Barcelona office of the local tour operator. They told us that they forgot about the "confirmed" tour that my whole family was supposed to join.
There was really nothing we could do. Nothing! I was thinking that Viator was recommended by my AAA agent that it should be really good. And knowing that it is a big city as Barcelona that it was a no brainer. They must have local operators that are dependable. Wrong.
What a waste of time and effort. They wasted our day in Barcelona.
Btw, I am still chasing Viator with regards to my refund. Even though I have a copy of the email sent by the tour operator cc'd Viator that they screwed up and to please issue a refund to me.
Viator is denying that there was an email sent by the local operator in Barcelona.
Okay, here is the operator's name ExploreCatalunya.com.
If you want a copy of the email from explorecatalunya.com just email me. The local operator acknowledged the problem but totally ignored following up the refund. Another mistake.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ignored Tour
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions. Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple..."
- "This "company" Apartamentos Amoblados Julian based in Medellin, Colombia, is a complete scam. They are unlicensed and in violation of local tourism laws. If they are caught while you..."
- "If you have been contacted by Leisure Getaways for an timeshare update at a local eatery, save yourself the trouble and DO NOT get involved.Leisure Getaways is NOT RCI (as..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."