This company is only concerned with getting your money. I was booked on a Sienna tour with my husband for over 300 dollars shortly after the tour started I was taken to the hospital with an acute diverticulitis attack.

I was in there for 9 hrs we were left stranded in Sienna and had to pay for a taxi to Florence. Viator refused to refund me any of my money for this trip and others we had prepaid for in Florence.

I would tell everyone NOT to use this company but to wait till you get to your destination and check with your hotel. THANKS for Nothing Viator!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Viator Tour Booking.

Comments

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize that we were unable to refund you at this time.

For extenuating circumstances such as this one, we do check with our tour operator to see if they're able to refund us for the tour. Unfortunately, if they are not, we're not able to extend a refund to the customer.

If you are concerned about having something come up during your holidays - we recommend looking into Traveler's Insurance. You can usually get Traveler's Insurance through any standard Insurance Company, and some may give you discounts if you do business with them for other services (such as Home, Auto, or Life Insurance.) We don't advocate any particular service.

Traveler's Insurance is intended to cover situations where the company is unable to refund you. Generally this may also include Airline Flights (which are generally non-refundable) and any non-refundable accommodation or transport costs.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do hope this information helps you, and future travelers, in having the smoothest possible travel experience.

All the Best, Loryanna Viator Social Support