I made a reservation for a Catalina Cruise aboard Catalina Express using VIATOR. What did they do for me, they sent me a voucher and charged my credit card.

The voucher said it was confirmed but that is very deceptive, I still need to contact the vendor to complete my reservation. What did I pay VIATOR for if they don't even make a complete reservation. My trip was cancelled because I was not able to get a return on the same day using the location. The vendor told me to contact VIATOR to make the change.

I had canceled the trip on viator 3 minutes prior to trying to reschedule, I know that was my mistake but Viator could have just rescheduled my trip to Long Beach rather than Dana Point as I had requested. Instead they told me that because of company policy they could not do anything and I would lose my money because I had canceled within 48 hours. This company is a total ripoff and I will never use them or trip advisor again. VIATOR is a trip advisor company.

This is a lesson learned with money lost. Good Bye VIATOR I hope you go out of business and loose a lot of your money in the process.

Review about: Viator Cruise Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments