Club de Caza y Pesca No 2, Calle Los Pinos, La Romana 22000, Dominican Republic
1.6

Wasted $600. Took group of 6 snorkeling.

One of the worst, customer service related outings, that I have ever experienced. Staff was beyond rude to the customers, they had no idea what was going on just throwing people on boats, at one point tried to split up our family. Stuck us on over crowded boat that was loading in a Mariana filled with garbage and trash floating in the water. It was shady at the beginning.

They tossed us on a boat that was filled with scuba divers we were snorkeling. We were given no guide and no instructions and left in the water alone with our group of 6. We are all beginners. The water was very rough and we were getting beating up.

Eventually we had to re board the boat. We waited a long time for the scuba group to come back. While on board we were offered flat soda and water not in a bottle. I asked for bottled water and they said don't worry it I filtered.

The guide yelled at an adult in our group when she asked for a drink. We were told at the resort don't trust anyone that says their water if filtered unless you see it being filtered. The English "GUIDE" yelled at my friend,in front of her sons, telling her she was a horrible person. The entire day was a disaster.

We also paid for" lobster &VIP services" and did not get either. We were told when we arrived that there was NO LOBSTER, because it was mating season. Didn't they know that when the booked that date? We were told we would have fish instead and was served fish with skin bones and eyes.

What was suppose to a luxurious snorkeling tour was: garbage filled waters, rude staff, no snorkeling guide and no VIP services of any kind.

When I inquired about refund and complained I got the run around and blown off.

I would NOT take your family on a trip with this company AVOID: "PASSION PARADISE" AND "VIATOR".

$600 for the worst adventure ever!! They had the opportunity to make it right and failed in every way.>

Review about: Viator Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Island.