I made a booking on the 24th May. The company hosting the tour contacted me today on the 8th June to tell me it was unavailable.

When I questioned them as to why I was only contacted now their reply was that there was availability when I booked but Viator only sent them the booking yesterday. Viator emailed me after I booked it to say it was confirmed. I travel overseas numerous times a year and have never experienced such poor service for a booking.

I thought I would try Viator for bookings - I won't make that mistake again. It is now also too late for me to make alternate plans as I planned around this...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of viator tour booking. Viator needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viator tour booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

When a booking is placed, our system sends the supplier of your tour a message asking them to confirm.

Unfortunately, it seems that this supplier did not view this message in a timely manner.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

All the Best, Viator Social Team