Thompson Falls, Montana
3.3
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

This company is a reseller and is owned by Trip Advisor, however, be careful when booking with them as their prices change each time I went to their site always going up the closer I got to the event date which was 4 to 5 months in advance. They had choices for the trip to Victoria and the Bouchart Gardens, and I even called and spoke to one of their agents paying the new higher price, but they promised 4 hours at the garden and this is why I booked with them and we got only 2 hours and not enough time to view the entire Gardens.

This was a $308.00 for two people for one day bus excursion and admission, with a great driver and good bus, but the factor that I wanted 4 hours as advertised was very disappointing. Others complained as well as I.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. superdollor1 stated that there is a room for improvement of misrepresentation of tours. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of viator tour booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Viator needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viator tour booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1205874
Viator Verified Representative

Hello Steven, Thank you for your message. On our site we do have a Price Calendar for your reference, as the pricing for tours may fluctuate throughout the year.

Our Tour Operators do set their own prices, so they are outside of Viator's control. To access the Price Calendar for any given tour, click on the blue link under the price listed on the main brochure page for the tour itself. The price shown on the main page of the tour will be the lowest price offered for the tour, but it may not be the same price offered on the day you are traveling. I was able to find your tour by your name, but unfortunately I don't see any specific time amounts listed in the itinerary to show that 4 hours were guaranteed.

If this is something that was told to you by phone, we would like to investigate and see where the communication went awry. Please feel free to write to SocialTeam@Viator.com, and include the phone number you used to talk to us, and what date and time you spoke with the agent (approximations are just fine, it just helps us to narrow down the search) so we can pull phone call and review it with the agent as necessary.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we do hope you otherwise had an excellent holiday. All the Best, Viator Social Team