I read the description of our tour in Budapest going to Godollo Palace and more, making sure that pick up and return to our hotel was included.I specifically made sure of this because that last Viator tour we took did not provide a return to our hotel and we had to take six subways to get back to our location after the conclusion of the tour.

When I submitted the payment and clicked on the link to download our voucher, the voucher stated that hotel drop off at the tour conclusion was an exclusion. This exclusion contradicted what I printed from the original tour description stating hotel drop off was included. Viator's website had no email, phone number, or chat to contact them. I found a phone number through Google.

After calling this number and waiting on hold through several menu options, I spoke with a representative. I explained the situation to her and was disconnected from our call, possibly hung-up on. My original problem still has not been solved.

Do I have hotel drop off on my return from the tour?If not, where is the drop off so I know if I want to keep my reservation.

Review about: Viator Godollo Palace And Traditional Farm Tour.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No contact information and false representation, Customer service disaster area.