I read the description of our tour in Budapest going to Godollo Palace and more, making sure that pick up and return to our hotel was included. I specifically made sure of this because that last Viator tour we took did not provide a return to our hotel and we had to take six subways to get back to our location after the conclusion of the tour.

When I submitted the payment and clicked on the link to download our voucher, the voucher stated that hotel drop off at the tour conclusion was an exclusion. This exclusion contradicted what I printed from the original tour description stating hotel drop off was included. Viator's website had no email, phone number, or chat to contact them. I found a phone number through Google.

After calling this number and waiting on hold through several menu options, I spoke with a representative. I explained the situation to her and was disconnected from our call, possibly hung-up on. My original problem still has not been solved.

Do I have hotel drop off on my return from the tour? If not, where is the drop off so I know if I want to keep my reservation.

Review about: Viator Godollo Palace And Traditional Farm Tour.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No contact information and false representation, Customer service disaster area.

Comments