Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

I booked with them and paid, I received confirmation. The next day they sent me an email saying they have detected a fraudulent transaction and that they have cancelled my booking.

Its been 8 months they still have not refunded my money! The customer service is terrible overtime I call they tell me they do not refund fraudsters! Absolutely appalling!

Who is the fraudster here really? Absolutely avoid these fraudulent unscrupulous scammers! They will take your money and leave you hanging high and dry.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. johndoe1232 stated that there is a room for improvement of bad service and communication issues. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of viator tour booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Viator needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viator tour booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, as there is no information given here to identify you or the tour that you booked, we are unable to find your reservation.

However, we can say that in the event we are notified of possible fraudulent activity, we do immediately cancel or refund the reservation. In the case of cancellations, where the funds have not been fully transferred to us yet, the return of funds will not show as a refund to your account, but instead the charge will fall off of your account as though it never happened. This can cause some confusion from time to time, as customers may be looking for the line item as a refund.

We do hope this information helps. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.