Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Sorry, but Viator is a scam and a bad joke. Last night I scheduled a tour for 12pm today, based on AVAILABILITY on Viator's website.

I paid for my tour and immediately received an email with my voucher. So I made sure my day was cleared so I could do this 4 1/2 tour to Oak Alley Plantation. This morning when I showed up for my tour (which was a surprise for my gf's birthday), I was told that the tour was sold out and they could not honor my voucher (but mysteriously they had already taken my $$). Apparently, Viator sells spaces on tours that, it turns out, they don't really know for sure exist.

After 3 phone calls and much finger pointing by Viator, I got screwed in the end. And Viator never even tried to contact me to let me know they were ripping me off. AND, my favorite part. I got absolutely nothing for my $$, but it will take 3-5 business days to get my refund.

I don't understand...if the tour was full, why did I even get charged in the first place??? Bottom line is: Viator (Liator) is garbage, and I'm going to try very hard to screw them over through any and all travel websites I can. I've never seen such amateur b.s. in my life.

Buyer's Beware: if you use Viator you could very well get screwed over through no fault of your own. Too many other better options than to settle for this garbage.

Review about: Viator Oak Alley Plantation Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Getting screwed over and lied to.

Comments