1.3
Insurance Quality

I booked the tour for today 2/25 through Viator. The local vendor is Amigo Tours.

I called them on Thursday confirmed the booking. Told them the Westin in Cancun has 2 lobbies. We were staying at the Beach Club. Yesterday I also sent an email confirmation and again gave them my room number and phone number.

This morning we were in the lobby at 4:45am. the driver from Amigo tours showed up at the other lobby not the beach club. He waited a few minutes and left. He did not call our cell phone.

The hotel tried calling our room but we were I. The lobby. The driver told the hotel he could not wait. None of the Amigo tours numbers are open not even the emergency number.

No way to contact them. Even Viator customer service could not contact them. I am very disappointed and feel cheated. For the premium price for a private tour the driver should have made more effort to contact us if he couldn’t find us.

How can he leave like that?? I am now spending another $250 with another operator to do the same tour. I only have today available.

I am leaving tomorrow! I would like a refund from Amigo Tours and Viator!!

Extremely disappointed customer.

Anshul Varma

Product or Service Mentioned: Viator Chichen Itza Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 25.

Comments