Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

My wife and I set a booking for this Captain Hook pirate ship dinner and show in Cancun Mexico. We were told it's a New York steak dinner and open bar.

When we get there we are packed in like sardines in a can with over 200 people on this little boat. Then when we sit on these tiny stools, again with no table, they tell us in order to have open bar we have to pay $60 U.S. dollars. That's correct, it had to be U.S.

dollars or no drinks other than soda. Then when the show starts it was all in Spanish, my wife and I don't speak any Spanish so this was a show we couldn't even understand. So now it's time for dinner. We paid $150 for a steak dinner, instead we get pushed through what seems like a animal food line and get served disgusting food and nothing was editable.

At this point I'm down $210 dollars and I told the manager I wanted off this boat and my money back. He sent for a boat to pick us up but said we had to call the booking agent to get a refund. I just gave him $60 dollars cash! I'm so frustrated with this I just wanted to be back to shore.

We almost get to the docks and the people who picked us up said we had to go back! I demanded we get off now and they didn't listen. So we go back to the boat and the manager said that the server told him we lied and he gave us the money back. I showed the manager everything in my pockets, which was about 500 pesos.

He said ok and that the server will be fired. I told him I don't care what happens, I want my money. His reply again was call the booking agency.

This was a complete scam from the get go and never go through this company or this dinner place. Absolute nightmare!

Review about: Viator Captain Hook Pirate Ship Dinner And Show Cruise.

Reason of review: Everything.

Comments