Hi Guys - just giving you a heads up of what its like on the other side. My company supplied tours for Viator - i signed up with them on the hope of bringing in some customers and exposure on Trip Advisor.

Its been a pain from day 1, they assign you an account manager who literally never replies to your e-mails, and of course you dont get a tel number. They take a whopping 20% commission - but that's if they ever bother to pay you, I was with them for about 3 months and i just withdrew my tours. I am still trying to get them to pay me for the tours i did for them but i dont hold out much hope. each time there is a new reason the payment hasn't gone through.

They dont vet the tours either, nobody spoke to me or called me or even asked about the tours - i just uploaded the details, they didn't check my insurance, licence or anything.

i'd avoid as a supplier and a customer. I haven't put details as I dont wish for them to know who I am.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Viator. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Viator.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Viator to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1197952

They keep 20%? For what?

My experience with one of their tours was horrendous and this explains everything!

They did not even upload my reviews! Horrendous company---!