Hi Guys - just giving you a heads up of what its like on the other side. My company supplied tours for Viator - i signed up with them on the hope of bringing in some customers and exposure on Trip Advisor.

Its been a pain from day 1, they assign you an account manager who literally never replies to your e-mails, and of course you dont get a tel number. They take a whopping 20% commission - but that's if they ever bother to pay you, I was with them for about 3 months and i just withdrew my tours. I am still trying to get them to pay me for the tours i did for them but i dont hold out much hope. each time there is a new reason the payment hasn't gone through.

They dont vet the tours either, nobody spoke to me or called me or even asked about the tours - i just uploaded the details, they didn't check my insurance, licence or anything.

i'd avoid as a supplier and a customer. I haven't put details as I dont wish for them to know who I am.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viator Customer Care.

Comments

#1197952

They keep 20%? For what?

My experience with one of their tours was horrendous and this explains everything!

They did not even upload my reviews! Horrendous company---!